• Sterilization is a very effective method of birth control.
• You don't have to think about birth control when you have sex.
• For men. it can he done in a doctor's office. • For women. it works right away.
• You need to have surgery.
• There are some risks with surgery. especially for women.
• There is a risk of infection.
• It does not work right away for men.
• It does not protect you from STDs.
• Reversals often don't work. The cost of the surgery to reverse sterilization is not covered by the provincial health care plaq.
A comparison assessing the relative advantages and disadvantages of male and female sterilization is intended as an aid in judgment of the human and financial factors. Vasectomy can be performed by a urologist or general practitioner in a variety of simple settings, including remote rural areas. Vasectomy requires less surgical equipment, only local anesthesia, fewer medical personnel, less time, and is only a minor interruption in the man's life. Female sterilization requires greater sedation, complicated surgical equipment, an array of medical professionals, and can affect the woman's ability to care for her family. Both male and female sterilization have a failure rate. However, male sterilization is without immediate effect, spontaneous recanalization is more common postoperatively, and there exist the social limitations of extramarital relations. Mortality of the female operation is higher than that of vasectomy. Vasectomy appears to be without mortality when performed under local anesthesia in developed countries. Female sterilization has a rate of 1 in 100,000 under similar circumstances. Cooperative studies on the mortality and morbidity surveys of sterilization procedures need to be compiled. Male and female sterilization should be made available as part of a comprehensive family planning program.
I have never heard of insect sterilization...interesting :) I would think a disadvantage could be the instinction of a species, think bees make hunny and if you killed them all off, you wouldn't have hunny. I think an advantage would be reducing diseases...if all the mosquitos with west nile were sterilized the rate of human infection would go down. Also, if you wanted to reduce the number of insects in your area, that could be an advantage.
..sterilization of materials is what we need..it's not for birth control
..please post some sterilization of materials used especially in cosmetology.........i mean disadvantage and advantage
is it can cause infertility
its the best
i like it
hey crazy why you neet it